2015年10月8日星期四

Pls stop complaining


Eveyone may meet most of difficulties .

Facing difficulties ,different people has different attitude .

Someone will try best to think of the better method to solve the problems .

Someone will feel so sad and do not want to do anything .

Someone will feel upset ,and want to give up .

Someone will go on complaining and have the negative attitude

1. I realized that I don't sleep enough. The biggest complaint that I had to bite my tongue on?

"I'm tired." Or a variation of "I'm exhausted." American culture leaves us seeking to thrive off of no sleep and Starbucks. And is it really worth it to feel that negativity quite literally every day? I found myself almost getting annoyed with myself for being so tired. On the same note, I annoyed myself when I felt like uttering the complaint, "I'm starving." No, Alexii. You don't actually know what it really means to be hungry (so maybe you aren't THAT tired either).

2. I argued less.
I'm not exactly one to pick a fight, but I noticed how many stupid arguments I can have in a week. If my fiancé Alex said something I disagreed with, I couldn't immediately react. This helped me not snap -- and more importantly it made me think before anything came out of my mouth. I'm pretty sure we've been told since kindergarten, "Think before you speak" but I noted how often I neglect this simplest piece of advice.

When you do something ,if you always complain ,if can not do the thing well and you will can not have the great progress .

So ,my friend ,pls stop complaining .

没有评论:

发表评论