2015年9月16日星期三

The first phone what i used

Do you remember what is your first phone you used ? i think a

lot of people don't remember.

In my impression,i remember wheni used my first phone was in

the year of 2007.at that time i was a High school students, 

just few student have their own mobile phone.when i was a

Students of senior three.my mother bought a phone for me.

because they are not in home,so we just can call phone to 

each other.she bought a lovely LG phone for me.it was really 

very lovely and small.easy to used it.it was cames with LG 


original battery.that is silver color.with at cellphone i 

can contact with my friend and parents.listenning to the 

music,sending message to my friend.it is very convenient.

Do you remember what kinds of cellphone you used in the 

first ?


没有评论:

发表评论